Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman is one of the most recognizable comic book characters of all time, with her being the most popular female superhero. Despite this Wonder Woman doesn't get the proper attention and respect she deserves with other comic characters such as Kite-man getting animated shows before her. I have noticed a lot of people don't understander her character as she suffers from poor writing and mishandled characterization. Wonder Woman is a blend of courage, empathy, and unyielding dedication to truth and justice. She is a warrior who fights for peace and won't hesitate to do what needs to be done. With new comics coming out like Absolute Wonder Woman I can only hope she continues to receive well written comic lines like she deserves.
.jpg)

Great post! I love the art style the artist used for the cover. I did research on the comic book, and the art is very distinctive. I agree that she isn't discussed as much as other DC heroes.
ReplyDeleteI agree Wonder Woman for the most part is a misunderstood character. A lot of people just see her as a warrior and nothing else but don't realize she fights for much more than the thrill of a fight.
ReplyDelete